Kenneth K Danh, BS
||Lab Manager and Research Associate at Eidactics.
Consultant at The Strabismus Research Foundation (SRF).
Research Associate at Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute (SKERI).
Medical Arts Building • Suite 210
2000 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94109-3021
2318 Fillmore Street
San Francisco, CA 94115-1813
||BS in Animal Physiology and Neurosciences, University of California, San Diego (June 2006).
||Research Associate, Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute, San Francisco, CA.
- Plan, prepare and assist animal surgeries.
- Inform and assist human subjects enrolled in clinical studies.
- Maintain lab and project compliance with regulations and protocols of various organizations.
- Help create publications, presentations, and grant applications.
- Create and maintain lab hardware, software, and websites.
||Quality Control Validation Associate at PrimaPharm, Inc, San Diego, CA
- Monitor and document facility outflows.
- Prepare and execute validation studies of pharmaceutical equipment and processes.
- Conduct product inspections and line clearances.
- Conduct general lab tests, including osmolarity, heavy metals analysis, pH, and air particulates.
||Lab Assistant at Bonner Hall, University of California, San Diego, CA.
- Autoclave materials for use in rodent colonies.
- Animal husbandry for xenopus frogs, including daily health reports, preparation and transport of animals.
- Assist associated labs with their vivarium needs.
Publications & Presentations
||Volunteer at UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest, San Diego, California
- Assist Intensive Care Unit nurses and staff.
- Manage test specimens and laboratory results.
||Miller JM, Scott AB, Danh KK, Strasser D, Sane M (2012). Bupivacaine injection remodels extraocular muscles & corrects comitant strabismus. Ophthalmology, vol 120, isu 12, pgs 2733-2740.(Authors' Cut PDF; Publisher's site).
||Scott AB, Miller JM, Danh KK (2013). Bupivacaine injection of eye muscles to treat strabismus. Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Hoyt CS, Taylor D, ch 87, pgs 896-900, pub Elsevier.
||Scott AB, Miller JM, Danh KK (2013). Bupivacaine shortens eye muscles and corrects strabismus. Presentation at 149th Annual Meeting, American Ophthalmological Society. San Diego, CA, USA.|